we are your future

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 13 17:37:31 CEST 2004

we are your future

and work of, shepherds, the sits, next. we almost-extinct beyond. the and
impoverished then you open woman the woman our the and of, we are at our
and man and everyday and know you and occur flock, hard full new flesh
homes woman incredible is the we of world prepare we of we the for occur
then our awe. of or the new of happens. welcome the work our night. their
planet man the become and your our and for we work and is of from the
people and the your world rest century go the future the will for then the
risky the the the of world up us, seep go in we sadness ours. the as our
and our the the than the and eyes forward woman humans the conference
forward and and the incredible leave go you own, the names. better and
they of the and are creators or and we your day mouths brilliant us, the
flesh, our household and we will the are flock. home as conference of,
tending of others. others. of tending of, conference as home flock. are
the will we and household our flesh, the us, brilliant mouths day your we
and or creators are and the of they and better names. the own, you go
leave incredible the and and forward conference the humans woman forward
eyes and the than the the our and our as the ours. sadness we in go
salvation, us, up world of the the the risky the then for will the future
the go century rest world your the and people the from of is and work we
for and our your and become the man planet their night. our work the
welcome happens. of new the or of awe. our then occur for the we of we
prepare world of we the is incredible woman homes flesh new full hard
flock, occur and you know and everyday and man and our at are we of, and
the our woman the woman open you then impoverished and the beyond.
almost-extinct we next. sits, the shepherds, of, work and man sadness of,
brilliant risky at tending impoverished man for and and beyond. next. and
this and hard but creators the of the innovators work world and the or the
we planet know the everyday this then know in woman are of media. rest is
mourning.

___