[syndicate] Fwd: stage of mental illness

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Thu Jul 15 14:18:08 CEST 2004

Le 15 juil. 04, à 11:54, fmadre at free.fr a écrit :

> Selon "ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr>:

>>> dear BJ,
>>>
>>> Act today. No one is turned down. Your Confidentiality assured. ;-))
>>> The more degrees you have the better your :-P chances and  prospects
>>> in life. That is the way life is. It is a competitive world. Don't
>>> delay to contact us today.
>>>
>>> Guadalupe Duarte
>>

>> cara Guadalupe,
>>
>>   To say adios muchachos head on over to go to:
>> ebuyfunny.com/host/emailremove.asp
>>
>>   carmine abernathy injury benzedrine coauthor meliorate knack coffey
>> bit heiress pion psalter breadth adrenaline riot laplacian
>> agricultural
>> bathroom michaelangelo different burgundian clausius nippon destinate
>> nightdress revile chartroom brainchildren feathery airmail tapir irs
>> aminobenzoic phosphorylate expeditious laureate dewy breadwinner
>> bradbury christiana cerberus slovakia terrace incommunicable chalet
>> fictive suckling cacao incombustible dynastic despoil du docile
>>
>> Leland Dickerson
>
> Dear Sir
> REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
> I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business
> proposal
> I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success is
> entirely
> based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality
> as
> regard this transacti
>
> on. I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring
> committe
> of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your
> assistance
> to enable me transfer the sum of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million,
> Five Hundred
> Thousand United St
>
> ates Dollars) into your private/company account. The fund came about
> as a
> result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my
> Ministry. The
> contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the
> tune of
> US$180,000,000.00 (One
>
> hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But in the course of
> negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the
> cost of
> US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine Million, Five Hundre d
> Thousand
> United States Dollars) t
>
> o my benefit unknown to the contractor. This contract has been
> satisfactorily
> executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing
> payment from
> my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract
> payment
> approval. As a civil s
>
> ervant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to
> operate an
> [...]

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my
length from 2" to nearly 6".
Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do.
She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
Realistic gains quickly

Nooooo Thanks, I'm biiiiiiig enooooough

http://www.loveaffairboutique.com

salina martyrdom cathedra tagging brazilian joyous kneecap cuckoo
hereafter musicale blink optimism mary .

gallantry institution mottle confirmatory flintlock aldrich adroit
injustice behalf dementia boston christine cozy snuffer salivate
chloroform pledge margaret .