BOYCOTT SUPERBOWL

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Tue Jan 27 19:37:44 CET 2004

Do not turn your TV on. That's the best message you can send to CBS
and to Super-Bowl organizers.
ivo
it is probably not a coincidence that 'bono' from U2
was dropped from being able to perform at the
superbowl (.US football), after having a fight
with George W. Bush and also related to
Paul O'Neill's trip to Africa. for what it is worth.