No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jan 3 00:05:47 CET 2004

"Ivo Skoric" <ivo at reporters.net>

>1) it is not impossible that exiles from former Yugoslavia were
>instrumentals in the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999 - a big part
>of them certainly rejoiced in it.

Cowards adore bullies.

>2) I researched a lot about Otpor. I like what they did. I know many
>people involved with Otpor. My NGO organized Otpor's demonstrations
>in front of the Yugoslav mission to the UN in New York. That's all
>that I am going to tell for now.
>
>I don't know whether Andrej is correct or incorrect about Otpor-CIA
>connection. There is a lot of evidence to support his theory. On the
>other hand, it may be wrong. Otpor was pretty publicly supported by
>the State Depratment and given money by the US, and training by US ex-
>military types at Budapest embassy... CIA may have been involved
>clandestinely - or maybe it was not. It is undeniable that Otpor
>would not have such a success if it was not for US public support,
>though. The bottom line is that I do not care:

"please note that Andrej used words from the article - not my words
- that you commented upon."

>what Otpor achieved
>was a good thing,

I am more interested in what you have achieved.
Why was the US a godsend for you? How has the US
allowed you to live a meaningful life?

>so if CIA once in a lifetime participated in
>something beneficial to the target society, why would we scream in
>terror?

For you ["simply inferior nematodes"] could not do it yourselves.
Why do you not have another live your "simply inferior" life.
He may very well do BETTER. The occident's premise. UPSIDE DOWN.

A Balkan exporting "simply affordable INFERIOR" natural resources + labor
and importing "SUPERIOR" occident refuse that other "inferior world" "citizens"
manufactured from their and our natural resources at slave labor prices.

The state of things. ONE STATE OF OCCIDENT PERFEKZION + STANDARDIZATION

It is WE however who ARE SIMPLY SUPERIOR
for any fool a product can create but it requires extremely exceptional human beings to give
and nurture life

Who are the imbeciles that advocate the sale + rape of life for simply affordable occident
refuse +? "you" +? Behold the fate of parasites past ...

>3) What is WATJE?

COWARD

>Yes, it is amusing that every country to which I
>come,

escape

>turns rotten.

The .US represented the complete degradation + kompression of human life 20 years ago.
The tradition improves today. Share your wonderful experiences please ...

>Maybe I go to Denmark next,

Things aren't always as they may appear.

>what do you think?

What does it matter what I think, what does your wife feel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056732/

>There is no
>back, anyway. The place I left is no more. If I go to Croatia it
>would not be going back any more.

Imagine that. [en fakt it hurts]

Bring it back - MAN. Life it. precisely as you wish - tranquil. beautiful. Meaningful.
serene. yours. to cherish and to care for. instead of always looking for a handout ... an open door ...
running ... always ... always nameless. formless flickering worlds pain compression decompression
affordable mirrors protrusions

>4) monsieur adolf is definitely still the benchmark - I mean there
>could be someone else chosen - like Stalin, or Pol Pot, or Idi Amin,
>or any of the numerous African, Arab or South-Asian maniac dictators.
>but they are all considered not-Western, and for the westerners the
>benchmark for anti-humanity is still adolf - for among westerners he
>is rarely superior in things inferior to human behavior.

adolf was not as formidable as the great multitude
Dictators were/are not as formidable as the great multitude

It is the multitude ... that "GREAT" is/has been/shall

Occident puppet masters know this. The multitude is lured
with "tasty" loveless morsels of cheap. affordable. ubiquitous. supermarket refuse.
and pay in priceless koins

>5) please note that Andrej used words from the article - not my words
>- that you commented upon.

"The bottom line is that I do not care"

>I do not want to stimulate the economy.

What is it you wish to stimulate?
I say so sincerely.

>it is overstimulated already anyway.

It is not overstimulated. It is terrorized
by "tasty" loveless morsels of cheap. affordable. ubiquitous. supermarket refuse.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0086022/

>to do it, though.
>ivo

br!ght dream l!ke path - touard dze tu!l!ght deep !nz!de
uhere dze zoul lookx through dze gate. uear apearansz bkomz 01 en!gma
+ see!ng zent!mnt.