[syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 18:05:56 CEST 2004

>There where you give to confusion, frédéric, it is that your taste is given
>always not as a proposition but as a sentence against the taste or the
>difference of somebody else.

taste is taste no matter where it comes from
if you are threatened by something don't blame it on those who are able to
express their opinions without this fear

>Is it really a party of flipper ? who is the player, who is the ball ?

well, everytime you write and make personal attacks on people
(always the same people, ctgr, me, a few others)
I think "TILT"

your personal opinions on individuals are simply out of order
enough.

f.