[syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Aug 9 17:32:56 CEST 2004

You are right to choose and to claim what you like yourself, and also for my
part as for quite other..

There where you give to confusion, frédéric, it is that your taste is given
always not as a proposition but as a sentence against the taste or the
difference of somebody else.

It thus questions always some power or a dogma even in a fantasmatic object
it provocates answers or submission, a killing way calling its killing
answer or silence.

Is it really a party of flipper ? who is the player, who is the ball ? and
the subscribers would be the obstacles of the runway in this sort of
steeplechase ? or would they be only the public?

You miss a time on me and Mapplethorpe, frédéric, the near the same as
Bazooka's group a long time ago here : I know surely that I don't cognize
anything and I do not bluff on, or telling of it as hypothesis not as truth
; but what I do cognize I tell it as well. I shall not tell of my own life
to tell how.

You never stop to talk by the truth, it is really a strange certitude after
a long time following the death of Einstein and Eisenberg :)

Or you bet at the extreme? You are not more -but not less- as a gambler; if
yes, I miss your fairplay :-(

A.