[syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Aug 9 18:25:01 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederic Madre" <fmadre at free.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] Cartier-Bresson

(...)

well, everytime you write and make personal attacks on people
(always the same people, ctgr, me, a few others)
I think "TILT"

**** in name of the whole list? don't you think that another susbscribers or
owners are enough adult to write it here without your substitution nor your
authorization?

your personal opinions on individuals are simply out of order
enough.

***** I dont think so, reading the private mails that I receive from other
subscribers.
But now thinking of them I stop for their peace ; for instance I know that
you would not be able being the first to do it.

f.

***** A.