[syndicate] Xtr-M & vintage

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Aug 4 19:33:59 CEST 2004

Le 4 août 04, à 19:08, Aliette Guibert a écrit :

> it's always art + web = post-technical (metaphysical) Heideggerian
> concept
> of art as technical artefacts to master the world.
always !

> I disagree with it
always !

>  : not for "moral" reasons but because in the time of the
> hypermedia art + web indicates a post productivist direction
let me explain post productivism direction :
First, you produce, then you step into the after.
always !

>  (not
> metaphysics but metapolitics - absolved from post theory in political
> economy)
post theory works like post productivism. it comes after
always !

>  the proof : hackers - they exist !
from this point, a good training is required to jump into post proof
always !

>  (I do not speak about those who
> work to the industries and the polices but of those who constitute
> rebellion).
and of course, the question of post rebellion is silly.

> If "to hacker " can send back to the notion of mastering domination
no. this notion is called "backer" and requires a posterior whip skill.

>  or
> control, what would appear to put some water or heideggerien mill
a clever way to produce glue

>  of Chat
> Greg
(in the letters from my mill, it is all about a goat, and sad end for
morale)

>  in matter of mastering the world by creating as a thought, on the
> other
> hand, here in matter of hacking the technological control by the
> "hackher"
> (because to hacker is to say "inspecting/expecting")
you get it ?

>  means the revolve
> concept absolved from this one of Heidegger : inspection of the world
> by the
> thought
telekinesis is also a good way of using the thought.
You can feed the Chat Greg without leaving your bed.
(and see : there is nothing like an "expecteur de police!" - get it ?)

>  ; here: inspection of the communication by the technology ->
> metatheory.
It makes me remember of a blague that ends this way :
PRRRRRRRTTTT !!!  hey ! I just recieved a fax !

> "meta" means "after", which follows... as métaphysics were following
> physics
> after Aristotle :)
and then, what follows Alietotle ?
I let you guess, friends...