[syndicate] Xtr-M & vintage

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Aug 4 19:08:16 CEST 2004

it's always art + web = post-technical (metaphysical) Heideggerian concept
of art as technical artefacts to master the world.

I disagree with it : not for "moral" reasons but because in the time of the
hypermedia art + web indicates a post productivist direction (not
metaphysics but metapolitics - absolved from post theory in political
economy) the proof : hackers - they exist ! (I do not speak about those who
work to the industries and the polices but of those who constitute
rebellion).

If "to hacker " can send back to the notion of mastering domination or
control, what would appear to put some water or heideggerien mill of Chat
Greg in matter of mastering the world by creating as a thought, on the other
hand, here in matter of hacking the technological control by the "hackher"
(because to hacker is to say "inspecting/expecting") means the revolve
concept absolved from this one of Heidegger : inspection of the world by the
thought ; here: inspection of the communication by the technology ->
metatheory.

"meta" means "after", which follows... as métaphysics were following physics
after Aristotle :)