\\ re: all reserved

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri May 16 06:56:33 CEST 2003

bbogart at ryerson.ca

>Hello NN

particularly enjoyed this exercise of our mental faculties

>> Max/MSP, PD, and jMax have been simply.stupid + dead.
>> generations of ultra boring male imbeciles have been porting and
>> reporting and re:leasing miller puckette's simply.xy ideas
>> as generations and generations of male imbeciles have been USING
>> and re:USING
>> with mad abandon.
>
>Your

 you're simply.occident circumsized childhood leaves us ... wondering

>absolutly right, not much has changed since the idea of Miller Puckette.
>
>not much has changed since NATO modular... oh wait a minute, nothing AT ALL has
>changed.

arent i smarrrrrrrt

>Without OSX NATO is dead,

au contraire. it is history.
the best memories are the shortest
particularly if one's fingerprints involve a sky scraper + painful ... ufff

>and as THE designer matriarch, I'm very unimpressed wi
>th your support of the useless stupid OS9,

you candy colored clown

>made by old stupid men much more so t
>han yourself. I can't see whats taken so long for your to write your own operati
>ng system with NN-only hardware. Your just standing on the backs of idiots, and
>your certainly not doing anything better.

more lyrical smiles
i lvvvvvvv my private hardware
almost as much as ...

>> secondly - saying good bye to a bloated and incompetent band of
>> male workers is cause of celebration.
>
>good

... -.-

>bye NN,