\\ a ztor! ... about kut!ng dze rope

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Mar 1 02:41:01 CET 2003

>They even look--and act--younger

hou true + true

! _m 75

ma!z

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/alle.gegen.alle.mp3

>than their couch-potato comrades do. "If you put a wheel in their cage, they'll >run forever," says Steven Austad, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Idaho in Moscow. Fasting mice >jog 6 or 8 kilometers per night,

!n2 ur e-ma!lzlot

on 01 maranelo b!c!kleta

zkat!ng !n dze kosmos

>as opposed to the standard mouse trot of less than 1 km. "Calorie restriction minimizes the period in which an animal is morbid, sitting around its cage, waiting to meet its maker," says Arlan Richardson, a gerontologist at the University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSC) in San Antonio. Best of all, they tend to live 20% to 40% longer than their gluttonous companions do.

>leading some scientists to question anew whether CR--or a pill

                                                        t!ng  || rEd kapzulz 4 alle

>Restricted animals get chilled

                        daaaaa. [azk nn

>and they're less fertile than their more portly compatriots are.

             cezt vra! auss!
               4 dze plzr ov !t              p o r t l ! k ! [k x

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/half.azleep.mp3

[! uant u 2 do uat ! knou !tz ... good     (uho teachez tekkno l!f 4rmz perfekt p!tch +?  ... dze ueather

http://www.membank.org/dataset/n/war.kombater!.mp3

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/juzt.u.mp33

Anna Karenina - ou ... hou men fall. [kan humans be printed +?

u  hav  b!n   tortur!ng  m!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU TORTURERS!!!!!!!!

IMMUNE>PLAY (TM(TM( | comme a la guerre |

- the happiness of materials that take shape of ecstasy

>ja lublu tibya

zpooooooond!!! ___.

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   _|+ teach me 2 b y t e
        \_\