[syndicate] Re: RE: Re: RE: merde

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Jun 4 18:26:44 CEST 2003

impotence can be the source of very exciting and intense pulsions too...
imagine,
straddeling a OGMized cucumber and deciding to conquest emperor Ming's
planet...

impotence... ?
a good potence can help too.

mony vibescu says something about a young japanese girl and a living
pal ...
but pork knows better.

where is my beer ?