[syndicate] Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

TH. thth at noos.fr
Tue Jun 10 19:32:43 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "bobig" <bobig at bobig.com>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:21 PM
Subject: [syndicate] Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

**** "I 'm a dreamer but  I'm not the only one"... we are 888.

 >we could think that it's a interesting mailing
> list. well, a while ago , i subscribed and i see only few spongers looking
for free food  in paris.
> no ideas, no discussion, only advertisement.

**** "discussions" are on http://kant-in.fr.fm but it more to make
appointments / so SDH is a kind of spam machine without "esthetism" - yahoo
groups interface is really bad, "vraiment une daube" interface by defect ?
no... only paresse
 mi amore.

> we can find the same stuffs in the "officiel des
> spectacles" (french book about shows in paris). and i didn't see
spontaneous orgies ???

*** come on "officiel des spectacles" sucks / http://www.parissi.com
for the orgie, I spamed the link which make this "discussion" about deviance
and I prefer the term "egocussion" or "fight"... anyway, it's the second
orgie after http://blank-obscenity.fr.fm but this one is better because not
premiditated and no concept-art staff around.

> > We don't give a shit about  "littérature" because  it's a kind of art
and
> > "everybodies knows" that alibi arts are abstract mentals icons of
"power,
> > corruption and lies".
>
> ==> blablabla...

*** sorry to x-press mal-self.

> > Nevermind net art and all beauty can sucks the matrix.
> >

> ==> go on vacation. you watch too much your computer and become really
uninteresting..

**** piss off bobig with all my love.