[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

bobig bobig at bobig.com
Tue Jun 10 20:09:41 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "TH." <thth at noos.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:32 PM
Subject: [syndicate] Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

==> 888 spongers. are you sure of the numbers....

>  >we could think that it's a interesting mailing
> > list. well, a while ago , i subscribed and i see only few spongers looking
> for free food  in paris.
> > no ideas, no discussion, only advertisement.
>
> **** "discussions" are on http://kant-in.fr.fm but it more to make
> appointments / so SDH is a kind of spam machine without "esthetism" - yahoo
> groups interface is really bad, "vraiment une daube" interface by defect ?
> no... only paresse
>  mi amore.

==> hum. you're not a lazy guy , you only use plagiarism...you copy and paste original mailing list
for your own business (palais tokyo, gifv...etc...)

> > we can find the same stuffs in the "officiel des
> > spectacles" (french book about shows in paris). and i didn't see
> spontaneous orgies ???
>
> *** come on "officiel des spectacles" sucks / http://www.parissi.com
> for the orgie, I spamed the link which make this "discussion" about deviance
> and I prefer the term "egocussion" or "fight"... anyway, it's the second
> orgie after http://blank-obscenity.fr.fm but this one is better because not
> premiditated and no concept-art staff around.

==> poor little boy. ..always in your dream of avant garde. we are in the 21st century...wake up !
ten years = 2 orgies...mouarf mouarf !!! you're so funny.

> > > We don't give a shit about  "littérature" because  it's a kind of art
> and
> > > "everybodies knows" that alibi arts are abstract mentals icons of
> "power,
> > > corruption and lies".
> >
> > ==> blablabla...
>
> *** sorry to x-press mal-self.
>

> > > Nevermind net art and all beauty can sucks the matrix.
> > >

> > ==> go on vacation. you watch too much your computer and become really
> uninteresting..
>
> **** piss off bobig with all my love.

==> well, our discussion is boring for all the subscribers of syndicate.and for me too. you'll never
change...bye bye