[syndicate] Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

bobig bobig at bobig.com
Tue Jun 10 19:21:45 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "TH." <thth at noos.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 6:33 PM
Subject: [syndicate] Re: RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

> Our alliance spams only for deviance ("absurd micros actions in "social
> rape" like invade open bars & inspirate spontaneous orgies)
> http://sdh.fr.fm (888 addicts).

==> i think you're dreaming. when u describe sdh , we could think that it's a interesting mailing
list. well, a while ago , i subscribed and i see only few spongers looking for free food  in paris.
no ideas, no discussion, only advertisement. we can find the same stuffs in the "officiel des
spectacles" (french book about shows in paris). and i didn't see spontaneous orgies ???

> We don't give a shit about  "littérature" because  it's a kind of art and
> "everybodies knows" that alibi arts are abstract mentals icons of "power,
> corruption and lies".

==> blablabla...

> Nevermind net art and all beauty can sucks the matrix.

==> go on vacation. you watch too much your computer and become really uninteresting..