[syndicate] RE: Re: Re: too much deviance...

TH. thth at noos.fr
Tue Jun 10 18:33:49 CEST 2003

Our alliance spams only for deviance ("absurd micros actions in "social
rape" like invade open bars & inspirate spontaneous orgies)
http://sdh.fr.fm (888 addicts).

We don't give a shit about  "littérature" because  it's a kind of art and
"everybodies knows" that alibi arts are abstract mentals icons of "power,
corruption and lies".

Nevermind net art and all beauty can sucks the matrix.

TH.TH. for http://blank-revolution.fr.fm