[syndicate] i'm bored, kill me

Ed Hoffman ed_hoffman at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 02:55:44 CET 2003

i see someone killed ole herbert haggerty, poor guy, but he was asking fer
it. dude needz 2 liten up! dude couldn't get laid in a whore house with a
fistful of 50 dollar bills. yew didn't kill im did ya?

Madgello!!!!!!, let's go further afield. some people here said bad things
about rhizome.org and nettime so that is a good sign! us manics gots ta
stick together or we hang chanined together in the mad house, right?

he he he he

what up with meow kitty kitty kat? NOW yer numb?

GODSPEED YOU BLACK EMPORER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madgello wrote:
Hey!

I saw Jonny Hahn today.

He was playing his tiny piano at Seattle's Pike Place Markey, by 'The Pggy
Bank' near the 'Throwing Fish' market today.

I thanked him personally for being the single-most important influence on me
being able to free my own piano.

http://madgelloland.org

Suite For The Sweet parts 2 & 3
So sorry, part one suffers from major lameness, so is not palatable for
humyn consumption.

These are copyleft, so sampling and/or complete copy and whatever is
allowed, just so long as "Ricardo MadGello" shows up somewhere on the final
product.

Even if it's, "Ricardo MadGello Has A Mushy Tushy!".

Hell, I don't care.

These microseconds of fame are slowly but surely adding toward my given
fifteen minutes, eh?

Happy and Healthy and
Get_The_Ferkin'_Money-Grubbin'-Corp/Greed/War-Crap_Outta_Here! 2003!

rr
11D
rmg  (L) 2003