[syndicate] i'm bored, kill me

Ricardo MadGello madgello at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 02:21:19 CET 2003

Hey!

I saw Jonny Hahn today.

He was playing his tiny piano at Seattle's Pike Place Markey, by 'The Pggy
Bank' near the 'Throwing Fish' market today.

I thanked him personally for being the single-most important influence on me
being able to free my own piano.

http://madgelloland.org

Suite For The Sweet parts 2 & 3
So sorry, part one suffers from major lameness, so is not palatable for
humyn consumption.

These are copyleft, so sampling and/or complete copy and whatever is
allowed, just so long as "Ricardo MadGello" shows up somewhere on the final
product.

Even if it's, "Ricardo MadGello Has A Mushy Tushy!".

Hell, I don't care.

These microseconds of fame are slowly but surely adding toward my given
fifteen minutes, eh?

Happy and Healthy and
Get_The_Ferkin'_Money-Grubbin'-Corp/Greed/War-Crap_Outta_Here! 2003!

rr
11D
rmg  (L) 2003