Fw: I got my new years pictures back

Ricardo MadGello madgello at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:13:28 CET 2003

so sore eye...

bloat amongst us?

SAD!!!!!!
:
 SEW RANGE!!!!
\

/

 HEAR!

----- Original Message -----
From: "11D Meow!" <Meow at Kitty.Kitty.org>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression.manic
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: I got my new years pictures back

HAY?

Myhrgh faggerty OAR SHOULDER EYES ZZZZZZzz

Mr. SHAG HER TITTIE?

you and ewe and blah blah blah blah

gimme some screan\=ennmwwiytytrroiiwen!!!!

BWAH HAW HAR DEE HAR HAR HAR/////

plugh!

"H. Haggerty" <herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:av5l9o0cnt at enews3.newsguy.com...
check me out! I _am_ to sexy for my shirt

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/picturebooks/!pix/hey_g_whats_up_2/strin
gy.jpg

i tried hanging with people on another channel during my "florescent
orange" period but it really didn't work out. I don't know, we just
grew apart I guess.

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

Singapore neurosurgeon Keith Goh and his colleagues said they would
decide by the first of the year whether to attempt the unprecedented
head-separating surgery requested by 28-year-old Siamese twins in
Iran. Laleh and Ladan Bijani are law school graduates who claim to
need the separation because they have grown apart psychologically.
"We have different lifestyles," said Ladan (the more extroverted).
"We think very differently about issues." [BBC News, 12-3-02]