[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject: Re: From:

Fr. M. fmadre at free.fr
Fri Feb 7 19:58:50 CET 2003

Hi there,

At 18:46 07/02/2003 +0100, Florian Cramer wrote:
>I can't deny that I am disappointed by such a (in the very literal
>sense:) conservative reactions from Syndicate. So if Syndicate really
>considers itself a closed community,

as long as we are not gated...
I think it is only one point being made in passing among several very
interesting reactions and comments

>I suggest that unstable-digest
>will, as a fixed rule, no longer take postings from here, a solution
>which, as it seems, is the best for both sides.

you can do, as you know, what you want and that also was one point I tried
to make: I am not conservatively against such things as fwding mail or
using them. Initially I'd been thinking of writing specifically against
cross posting, which is something which I now _have to do.

>well, but now all the more don't think this would be a good idea.

I agree.

>(It would be interesting to make an unstable digest from this
>discussion, but I don't dare...)

please do, on my part it is quite ok and was to be expected, if anybody was
interested enough in all that which I find great.

I'm sorry that I will only pick this all up later tomorrow because now we
are preparing food for friends with bodies with organs and stuff

later,
fred.