[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject: Re: From:

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Feb 7 20:14:38 CET 2003

>Am Freitag, 07. Februar 2003 um 17:52:49 Uhr (+0100) schrieb anna balint:
>
>>  i also believe that UD is  not very well edited,
>
>In which respect? Could it be that you get this impression because we
>(on purpose) don't visually separate single posts from each other,
>like this:
>
>"----------------------------------------------------------------------"

>?

do you wonder if you want to be silly ?

>>  one should esteem not only the degree nettimers accept UD
>>  but one should measure also the value of the information that UD,
>>  - and specially the syndicate list in UD -
>>  brings to nettimers.
>
>It's very low, last digest contained the one posting by Fred, this week
>contains no syndicate postings. Most postings we take are from 7-11,
>_arc.hive_ and wryting, those from syndicate are usually crosspostings.
>
>I can't deny that I am disappointed by such a (in the very literal
>sense:) conservative reactions from Syndicate.

don't despair

anna is playing with cake (home made)

http://www.thisisjersey.com/shows/battle2001/images/battle/cake.jpg

so am I.

?
http://theherbwoman.com/cgi-bin/merchant2/graphics/00000001/digestive.jpg

>So if Syndicate really
>considers itself a closed community,

a closed community does not need discussion

>I suggest that unstable-digest
>will, as a fixed rule,

a closed community knows rules

>no longer take postings from here, a solution
>which, as it seems, is the best for both sides.

are you very sad ?

an open system needs to define its borders by discussion
to cross them ?
it is certainly very demanding as it takes from people one of the
(considered) most precious goods,
time.

you can ignore it as well, certainly.

)

>>  i also have to mention that syndicate never gets anything from
>>  nettime.
>
>Again, unstable digest is not an official Nettime thing. The snapshots
>of the digest are posted on _arc.hive_, some digests were also posted on
>alt.artcom in the Usenet.  I wouldn't mind posting the digest here as
>well, but now all the more don't think this would be a good idea.
>
>(It would be interesting to make an unstable digest from this
>discussion, but I don't dare...)

a few opinions expressed make you trembling ?

are you not sure what you are doing ?

>-F

defend what you love !

>--
>http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/homepage/

>http://www.complit.fu-berlin.de/institut/lehrpersonal/cramer.html

you should know.

claudia - only the dead knows the end to surprise