[syndicate]

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Feb 2 22:10:41 CET 2003

02/02/2003 11:36:43, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

netochka,
you are so demanding...

>>>http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/z!mpat!e.4.flu!d!t!.jpg
>>>
>>>you want +?
>>

>>of course i don't want,
>
>my grandmother commented similarly of several girls
>whilst our fingerprints tiptoed merrily around into breakfast. 01 veranda. 01 summer
day. 01 ost europa village.
>the sun immense in the sky poured forth upon the world.
>
>then our eyes twinkled and the butterflies opened their mouth ...
>
>and the strawberries ...

i thought first you saw the strawberries in the night.
i like strawberries too, but i can enjoy them much more,
i have my preferred pears and plums,
and i see the fountain, the fields and the wood too.

>>you also know very well how terrible is if sex and
>>reproduction is under state control.
>
>i dont. a modern im ec le sold the garden. \2 buy happiness
>it took me more than a decade to find it. then i scared it away ...
>because

instead to scare anything away, you should show your happiness!

>it appears [based on others' accounts] the current `gynecological control` is
>more frequent kompliments NATO's humanitarian assistance -
>in which case we again happily observe progress is inevitable

with all the progress, i still try to build something that would
reflect the garden, but it would be a contemporary city, that could
possibly offer paths for a meaningful life.

>>not speaking about all the rest of the nightmare.
>
>i'll call for tea. please continue.

i drink coffee
- i thought a god could see that.

>>i don't even dear to think that companies can have this kind of control.
>
>companies of people with arms full of humanitarian assistance are made

i also do my best, but i am not a soldier,
and if you stay at your http:// and you don't want to defend me,
i will ask Frederic.

>tzo hard 2 d!zapear
>re:apear re:apear
>! kanot refra!n
>
>like walking the streets
>stroking their egos
>for a dressing gown

i take the dark way,
whilst you are on your wet way.

>>>why +?
>>
>>because you are intelligent,
>
>intelligence does not bind humans
>despite the extravagant efforts of our neu+improved society
>intelligence does not bind humans

true.

>>and stronger than me,
>
>sometimes before. some modern place. suicide is the only thing one can begin and end
>of one's own free will.
>
>to believe in something. to believe in someone.

i missed that you beleive in something&somebody.

>>and stronger than me,
>
>`clever` sentiment.
>you select to think \so\ because you arent quite your self maintenant.
>we are swimming in a sea of modern sickness and delirium.
>
>i am not stronger than you \4\ i am not you.
>strength is what binds us.
>

>>and you have sense of humour [sometimes].
>
>sense of humour and strength are entangled.
>and something else is entangled.
>
>friktion
>

>>how many times i thought,
>
>we want. and what we want is more wealth. and therefore less strength.
>prosperity and riches. faster and faster communication. and therefore less strength.
>
>we want. and what we want is comfort. and therefore less waters of life.
>we want and we are cowards. we need. and therefore less strength.
>
>we follow a regimen of fear.
>from spectacle to dinner to dinner to spectacle. `lovely` people. cloying and sweet.
>we stroke and congratulate. clever lies. plastic silent politics.
>and therefore less strength.
>a workaholic's orgasm.

>half the strength of a cricket pinned + burning. like a refreshment on a stake.
>
>where is anything resembling love
>beneath this polluted noisy HAPPINESS star.
>
>hell - where is en joy ing

in love.
[in cosmic, or moral love as i would say, and heavenly as you could say]

>>that it is well said, or well done
>
>more kontraktz. i default
>
>bread is less important than enjoying bread

i liked when you came with your heart in your hand,
i liked your diamonds, your music, the ring,
i liked when you were fair,
or wise,
and i like that you cook.

>as she indicated - i am nobody. xerox

generally speaking i can take a snowflake, warm it up,
and put on a tie on him.

>there was a knight. poor and brave
>  slow of speech and plain
>sad and pale and lonely
>  but proud and disdainful of gain
>

>his eyes were shut and blind to all
>  but the image in them cast
>his heart was locked and guarded
>  to keep his secret fast
>
>not a word to woman he spoke
>  no look of soft appeal
>to the grave he'd sworn to take
>  his vision true as steel
>
>round his neck a rosary
>  no scarf of woman he wore
>his face from all was hidden
>  by the visor of steel he bore
>

>full of love and duty dear
>  faithful to his dream
>AMD on his shield he traced
>  in his own blood stream
>

>crusading knights in palestine
>  among the rocks so bare
>into battle wildly dashing
>  called on their ladies fair
>

>lumen coeli sancta rosa!
>  wild and fierce he cried
>and struck down as if by thunder
>  many muslims died
>

>returning to his distant castle
>  there he lived and sighed
>ever silent. sad. and cheerless
>  of reason bereft he died.
>

>>and with all your
>>fantastic capacities you did not take tasks, choices and risks.
>
>is your milk of human kindness appealing to my boyish sensitivity +?
>you may drown it.

i think it is even to appealing,
and for your boyish sensitivity
i can danse, i can stay for a portrait,
i can write you mails,
but my sensitivity is directed towards a man, not a god and
not a boy.
i don't like if someone wants to infantilise me, or,
does not accept fertility as part of my feminity and my body.

>as i entered i received a gift: a death sentence.
>and then ... it struck 11. t!!!!ng ...
>2 eyes brimming with pain and determination ...
>opened into the most beautiful worlds i have felt

you must end the metanoia and take your place in the
hiererachy.

>>>i do the usual patriarchal nonsense.
>>>i stay at home and cook. and fulfill women's wishes. i don't know tehnologi and
>> i am
>>weak.
>>>[ud kred!t u abr du = hav 01 reputaz!e 2 uphold]
>>
>>do you want me to beleive this?
>
>do you believe in your self +?
>A LIE!
>will you die for your self +?
>
>there is always a little light before the icon in my room

you see light, yes,
but i see light only when i arrive.

>>it's very nice that you cook.
>
>and eat without cutlery
>
>and lie on the floor
>and make a fist and hold it tightly
>until evening
>
>run through the cemetery
>and fall inside a dark forest at midnight
>and howl and cry
>name
>less
>and return at dawn
>marked for life
>

>>it's good if you can afford to stay home if you want
>
>all is full of coincidences.
>one house faces a church.
>
>the other - a cemetery.
>in the foyer there is a very beautiful ost.europa like bell.
>once in a while it murmurs a few courteous words ... in a dejekted tone

yes,
one builds the house that he inherited.
i do me too.
oops. in the book here is 'we'.

>>- it pleases you or you have duties -
>>and not because simply becuase of other's wishes.
>>i encourage you to learn the technology you might need.
>
>we learn what we need

yes?

>>shall i teach you?
>
>i like icons
>why did you smile

because you were loving, and i appreciate that a lot.

>>and also would advice you to become your woman's partner instead
>>of fulfilling her wishes.
>
>she is a paragon of perfection maintenant
>

>>>and why of course +?
>>>
>>>i dont admire nor appreciate my self. everything i do is meaningless.
>>>[deeeeeeeeeep breath!ng ....] i dont have that greatest of all things
>>>- the love of a woman [a not so modern one]
>>
>>I can tell you how humans conquer:
>>they make courtship,
>>they come with their flowers, they take girls out,
>>they say nice words,
>>they make plans
>>and they confess their wishes.
>

>i wish to moisten your lips and drop your head lower

i am always moist

>>than they kiss.
>
>my handwriting is very good
as good as a kiss?

>>you ask me a copy of a tape i don't have anymore and you offer something that i
>>don't think is a priviledge. I lost a lot of amail addresses not so long ago, all i
ca
>>n give you is a list of people who have the tape.
>
>lovely.

>>>perhaps that need needs to become a want +?
>>>shall i hold your hand +?
>>
>>yes, that's very nice from you, very warm.
>
>velvet touch. if it compliments yours - please keep it.
>

>you are very intelligent.
>
>do you think i am deceiving you +?

do you want to deceive me? i hope not, and you can't really.
there is no mirror and mirrored
only one reality.

greetings,
anna balint