[syndicate] Re: Re: Subject: Re: From:

Arie van Schuttterhoef arsche at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 7 17:26:58 CET 2003

>>A major difference between Netochka's collage and that in the Unstable Digest
>>is the quality of language and the richness of it. The UD gives the
>>impression
>>of someone emptying a file cabinet full with asci left-overs. NN is mostly
>
>Your point of view, not mine.
-Which is of course the case. I think the reason for
 existence is different. Like you mentioned earlier:

>I use a self-built Perl script to create the
>digests from single archived txt files, '

 gives the impression that the process of the
 making is more important then the end result,
 as opposed to Netochka's collage.

 But maybe that is the wrong impression.

AvS

^ Arie van Schutterhoef |  arsche at xs4all.nl ^