[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Subject: Re: From:

Florian Cramer cantsin at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 7 17:37:35 CET 2003

Am Freitag, 07. Februar 2003 um 17:26:58 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Arie van
Schuttterhoef:

> >I use a self-built Perl script to create the digests from single
> >archived txt files, '
>
>  gives the impression that the process of the making is more important
>  then the end result, as opposed to Netochka's collage.

No, because the Perl script in no way "generates" the digest more than
GNU Mailman "generates" this mailinglist.  The script only collates
E-Mail we/I selected and arranged & appends an index of the postings,
freeing me from a lot of stupid manual labor.

-F

--
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/homepage/
http://www.complit.fu-berlin.de/institut/lehrpersonal/cramer.html