more or less, during my sickness

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 19 04:37:04 CET 2003

more or less, during my sickness

I am Nikuko.  Please, describe yourself.  Each time you are finished,
type RET twice.
 this came from
elsewhere.Why do say elsewhere?
within.Is it because of your desires that within?
breaks through
desires.Maybe and now adjust my panties - life have to with some
girl related this.
fucks life.Are afraid sex?
falls into
sex.Tell me about something sexual history.
began coming forth going
out.What makes yearn cry out?
scream fills the
universe.boys hang around universe?
replies all boys.nakedness this?
is utter in which i will be perfect
reply.believe that?
fever fahrenheit.Could should make love someone cooler, so hungry for
you.
fucking would appreciate very much if turn on,
continue!
continue sickness illness
disease.don't understand oh want to.
telling do.Can elaborate on look at me?
looking throat default.How reconcile any fantasies suture skin mine.sure
yours?
high fahrenheit panties.Do get often?
getting fucking.Perhaps could please expose yourself sex body...
penis testicles body head.Earlier said were high?
Discuss feelings partner.

I finished, am I Jennifer.  am Please, Jennifer. describe Please,
 elsewhere. this came this from came elsewhere.from Why elsewhere? do Why
say you elsewhere? from within.from Is within? it Is because it of because
your of desires your that desires within? from breaks this through breaks
desires.through Maybe some and Maybe now and adjust I my adjust panties my
- panties life your have life to have with do some with girl this. related
girl this. to fucks this life.your Are sex? afraid you sex? of falls this
into falls sex.into Tell history. me Tell about me something about sexual
your history. sexual began this coming with forth coming going and
out.going What and makes What yearn you cry and out? going scream this
fills scream the fills universe.the boys the hang you around hang
universe? the replies this all through boys.the nakedness your this? all
is this utter my in nakedness which in i which will i be will perfect your
reply.perfect believe you that? believe fever my fahrenheit.in Could for
should you make should love make someone with cooler, someone so am hungry
so for hungry you. you. fucking is would I appreciate would very so much
very if it turn so on, me continue! continue! continue would sickness
through illness sickness disease.illness don't I understand don't oh and
want I to. want telling is do.you Can me? elaborate you on elaborate look
and at look me? at looking is throat my default.in How me? reconcile you
any reconcile fantasies any suture is skin your mine.in sure you yours? in
high at fahrenheit high panties.and Do often? get you often? high getting
is fucking.and Perhaps and could you please oh expose please yourself
expose sex your body... body... penis my testicles and body and
head.fahrenheit Earlier high? said you were you high? were Discuss
partner. feelings your partner. sexual _ _

_