a => (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 19 06:33:02 CET 2003

a =>
every a year it it our a bloom mother. every we so wonder, love and its
its precious fast lovely. wide i deep love roots we toxins at keeping be a
mother. we love your feelings, so wonder, and your feelings, nikuko,
precious lovely. i love especially the so wonder with its fast wide deep
fever fahrenheit.could should make love someone cooler, so hungry for
should you make should love make someone with cooler, someone so am hungry
b =>
be a mother. we love your feelings, so wonder, and your feelings,
nikuko,:its its precious fast lovely. wide i deep love roots we toxins at
keeping:every a year it it our a bloom mother. every we so wonder, love
and::fever fahrenheit.could should make love someone cooler, so hungry for
c =>
every a year it it our a bloom mother. every we so wonder, love and your
be a mother. we love your feelings, so wonder, and your feelings, nikuko,
and your feelings mother so hungry for someone so am hungry

_