No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 2 04:21:28 CET 2003

joshua goldberg - supermarket mime machine typed

>mais non, my dear.

Down, creep! ... I am not Bernstein.

It may be 2 short.fat.bald+ugly jankee slobs locked in 01 geni+al food embrace
causes you to lower your eye lids  and whisper sotto voce ... `mais non, my dear.`
mais ... brrrrr + tzooom + zkr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m

>nato on 9 was glacial compared to jitter on 9.

1. I doubt it - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/filmz/immune.play.its.about.time.mov
   2 years old. Try that in Jitter on a 350 g4 powerbook. Notwithstanding your + most
   others simply.supermarket.garbage childhoods you are still rendered 2 bit buffoons.

2. "was" - NATO.0+55 was 3 years old.

3. In your us.preset garbage -> http://www.goldbergs.com

4. You do not own NATO.0+55.

NATO.0+55.OSExX offers 10-50x the performance of supermarket/walmart Cycling74 neutered garbage
and most importantly, as its antecessor, it implies integrity. status. beauty + success.

It endlessly evolves faster for, we,
unlike 1 dimensional simply.stupid professional male programmers,
understand and embrace lv.theory.

The future, in any case, is travelling toward you. You may:

1. adapt
2. time travel into your `magical` jit.present == NATO.0+55's past [explains Cycling74's history revision efforts

3. you + you + you ... + you creeps will never touch, nor own, nor `touch`, nor rape my property again.
4. kafka has selected 1.2.4 bandits for a complementary life size demo of 242.trial. bring your memories.

>i seriously doubt your ability to put your money

1. I do not.
2. Your looping concern with my money has been noted. bring your memories.

>where your filthy (poor table manners!) mouth is.

The table you are so concerned with regards you as a short.fat.bald+ugly creeeeeep.

>you're better at fake-legal-threats-as-art than coding.

1. The vektors are meant to converge. Ask any russian doll.
2. Ask Zicarelli - he romances fruitflies in garbage bins and seduces them into porting our property to your walmart os.

>ask anyone.

It is what you are being asked. Ask who