[syndicate] supermarket/walmart neutered garbage

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 19:08:24 CET 2003

performance of
supermarket/walmart Cycling74 neutered garbage
--- integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

getting down with the wal-mart whores aye
trash eating fat licking parrasites beggers for
reduced priced goods
lazy
consummer artist
this show is about how i bought like 20 mac-e's
PA's and mic'd a cock roach taking a shit it
sounz so good with my 30,000 dollar speakers and
my 3.000 dollar software
ohhh you wanna host me at the NYC underground
film festival cool we can use my equipment
lol...........
memes
somebody signal these brians off......
wait is that fascist?
ha ha haah ha haha ahahah ah.....ha hahah a

nn you are by far the fairest of them all!!!!!

~~   ~~
(*) (*)              their painting the roses
   *                red. their painting the white

 \~~~/           roses red
                   well, OFF WITH THERE HEADS!!!!

  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
  OFF WITH THEIR HEADS OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

=====
depARTURES Vs. arRIVALS