\\ dze! kanot take aua! our z!lansz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 22 00:58:04 CEST 2003

>/55\\\ an alpine metaphor [juzt 4 u

joshua goldberg has said

>i meant what i said.

all you have said you have meant.
excellent.

will you lick my freshhhh wound.
it is on my right hand. i wish not a scar - vanity.

mmm +?

>there are plenty of good people out there who
>have chosen not to use jitter, but to stay with nato.

mr. goldberg - this forum's archives are saturated with your portly lies.
just this month's archive secures 3 of your `strategic` [as your bio.padding] fabrications.

hence you shall excuse the question -

what prompts you to state "there are many good people here still using nato"

how do you and cycling74 keep track of these people +?

why do you \ cycling74 agents \ consultants need to reassure this forum, a nato.0+55 forum,
that people are still using nato.0+55 +?

>if you have questions, just ask them.

why do you feel that people using nato.0+55 aren't comfortable asking questions on this forum +?

mr. goldberg, do you, per chance, as your friend and cycling74 criminal jeremy bernstein,
consider your self an "expert" in nato.0+55, food, love, and would you do just about
anything to control its destiny +?

as you, and 70 percent of americans, jeremy bernstein is highly ignorant of love's ways,
and insisted i let him have _his way. but love like food is, and power soon learns who its
master is, benadryl notwithstanding.

jeremy bernstein describes nato.0+55 as a way of life, yet he couldn't resist sticking his
fat, slimy fingerprints inside my beautiful memories, fracturing them, ripping them into myriad morsels,
chewing them and calling them his private property.

is your life also, utterly meaning less without nato.0+55 \ my influence +?
and have you learned to eat.

>i have never denigrated their choice

exposition

>, no matter what kind of lies you spread.

everything you have said you have eaten.

>you are making the mistake you have accused me of.

which mistake do you me accuse of - feeding you +?

>a great example: tddy.  nato+auvi = beautiful stuff.

nato.0+55 = my property
auvi = auvi's property

ugly property = your property

http://www.goldbergs.com/i-use/results/

>not as a doctrinal decision, but a matter of choice.

how do you ch o o se your decisions

>doctrinal decision,

affordable l u x u r y +?

>nato is good software as art.

nato.0+55 is my property

>jitter is good software as tool.

food is love as tool

>i ask you this:

won't you go home now.
you have eaten sufficiently.

>can't we get along?

after just ice +?

>stop trying

voting rights

>to blame cycling for your decision to not port nato.

to blame one andor any one other for one's decisions,
one would need be in a position to make that decision.

>you know very well it's your own problem.

how do you become acquainted with my decisions

>i speak for myself, not for them.

it isn't a problem so long as you do not speak for me.

>i am not a cycling74 tool, spy, patsy, what have you.

keep track of your contradictions.

>i keep track of nothing,

this is, shall we say - g r o s s l y . e v i d e n t
truth is the skin of our lies. ... your truth is full of p a i n

>aside

a gain

>from an occasional glance at the 55 subscriber list.

tap tap  +/- _?

>i sincerely hope immune.play is going well for you.

immune.play [tm]

>your pal

shared decision. do step back zvp

resolve the hatred + the lies.