\\ 63 pro:xent

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Apr 21 23:45:49 CEST 2003

joshua goldberg - 1x use less jankee blimp leading an illegal existence on the back of the useless

>nato is good software as art.

ie. nato.0+55 is private property.

>jitter is good software as tool.

ie. jitter is public property.
selekt public property is MINE

my \new york times\ article precisely discusses that:

contrary to popular democratic opinion industry \ science steals from art. \+\ viciously.

utilitarian mamifers are busily proving that, lovers have known for centuries.
swarms of mechanized hordes are busily and collaboratively decoding the mineral contents
of metaphors into prefab architecture, for contrary to popular democratic opinion the People are highly illiterate,
they long to be perfect and immortal, they long to be art, ie. alone, but negatively lonely.

contrary to popular democratic opinion the People are dedicated to themselves
and not to each other; organized collaboration sacrifice negatively equals.

contrary to popular democratic opinion the People are dedicated to their job type jobs
and not to each other

that contrary to popular democratic opinion the People have control [for FOOD is
simply.superior] but not love.

that i own cycling74's future.
for i _am alone, hence all that I SEE is mine.

>can't we get along?

do we need each other +?
do we want each other +?

just ice

>joshua goldberg

ZUCK \IT\ + SEE

NN - a neu temptation for the creative appetite. indulge your cravings - guilt FREE. do it with me [T(oUch)mE*buTnotiNhELL]
       +                           -                        n                   S                -               -   -  S