[syndicate] Re: get well, but is it art?

self re:ply.cator netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Wed Mar 13 23:55:40 CET 2002

At 02:33 PM 3/13/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>b][ill][ion][s g][ate][s t|f][ears        // thx mez

[dot sm][f][udges 4 u]

>i am the weakest link, a fish out of water. please don't throw me back yet.
>i want to see if i grow legs.

so do i. [budding snatches & ][s][mo][o][th-like perif.furrals]

>thank you for challenging me. i really have no response. it is a pity you do
>not know.

yes, n.deed.
tizz a pro.][lost &][found pity.....

>i know what it is like to have a 100,000 lines of code in my head,
>whispered meanings orchestrated by the ticking of a clock, a grand
>sculpture. yes a machine, a beautiful machine. tools can be beautiful,
>agreed? the creator of the web, tim berners-lee was a scientist. the creator
>of the graphical browser, marc andreeson, was a computer geek. i assert they
>made an artistic statement. we cannot speak because we do not have a common
>language. there is a software muse and she has spoken to me.
>
>that artists have taken our work and created more lunacy/beauty with it is
>all the better.

loon.acy:)

>or not to participate in such language.

...or 2 manifest the strictures of a dominant discourse & b so swamped by
it that
nuthin. else. ][is capable of][ shin][ing][es.........

[red.rum]

>the internet is designed to route
>around damage. censorship is a form of damage.

censorship that mask.err.rades & flounders thru barking conventions is
damaging, n.deed.
[dismembered cords & broken ][af][fil][iation][aments.]

>the censors forget to lock
>the back door because they do not see it.

or, worse, r capable of per.c++.ving it but cover it with mountains of
denial tape 4 fear of flowering options.......

>trust your Self for (;;)

lust yr cells.
][mez][

  net.wurker][mez][