[syndicate] Re: get well, but is it art?

Michael Watson mikejw at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 13 23:33:02 CET 2002

b][ill][ion][s g][ate][s t|f][ears        // thx mez

>>The weakest link in any chain
>>I always want to find it
>>the strongest words in each belief
>>Find out what's behind it
>>
>>from (4)
>
>indeed that was the paragraph
>intended to be picked up

i am the weakest link, a fish out of water. please don't throw me back yet.
i want to see if i grow legs.

>coding is such a boring and constricted practice

thank you for challenging me. i really have no response. it is a pity you do
not know. i know what it is like to have a 100,000 lines of code in my head,
whispered meanings orchestrated by the ticking of a clock, a grand
sculpture. yes a machine, a beautiful machine. tools can be beautiful,
agreed? the creator of the web, tim berners-lee was a scientist. the creator
of the graphical browser, marc andreeson, was a computer geek. i assert they
made an artistic statement. we cannot speak because we do not have a common
language. there is a software muse and she has spoken to me.

that artists have taken our work and created more lunacy/beauty with it is
all the better.

>bien sur, michael
>the real danger is with the global peace keepers
>http://www.coldsteel.com/peacekeepers01.gif
>or facilitators (of 1984 language)

or not to participate in such language. the internet is designed to route
around damage. censorship is a form of damage. the censors forget to lock
the back door because they do not see it. most of us do not need censors
because we censor ourselves.

>http://www.coldsteel.com/peacekeepers01.gif
        http://www.hispc.demon.co.uk/warning/selfharm.html
        http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_media1.shtml

i hate myself
        http://www.ai.mit.edu/~shivers/rants/scum.html

You find cockroaches. That's right. Wherever you look, you find cockroaches.
        http://www.leonardsweet.com/inc/sweetners/writings/desert_main.asp?g
oto=logon

michael

trust your Self for (;;)