[syndicate] Re: get well, but is it art?

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 14 00:07:27 CET 2002

At 14:33 13/03/2002 -0800, Michael Watson wrote:
>i want to see if i grow legs.

I still can't feel mine

>it is a pity you do not know. i know what it is like to have a 100,000
>lines of code in my head,

I have been living for the last 20 years with those lines in my head, you
see. cobol, fortran, apl, lisp, Z80 assembly, basic, pascal, logo, pl1,
jcl, c, object view, perl, VB, sql, fuck them all I'm bored

first there was the go to
then the perform
then the call
or spawn

http://www.kimfowley.com/kim8.jpg

move on
this is so old hat

>sculpture. yes a machine, a beautiful machine. tools can be beautiful,
>agreed?

oui

>we cannot speak because we do not have a common language.

it's more fun that way

>        http://www.hispc.demon.co.uk/warning/selfharm.html
>         http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_media1.shtml

http://www.kimfowley.com/images/losttreasures/kimandcher.jpg