Event information

Karen Wong programmation at studioxx.org
Mon Mar 25 21:36:58 CET 2002

To whom it may concern,

Please allow me to introduce myself - I am Karen Wong, Programming
Coordinator at Studio XX a women's digital resource and media arts
centre situated in Montreal, Canada. Through a variety of initiatives,
the Studio works with women to demystify digital technologies, to
critically examine their social aspects, to facilitate women's access to
technology and to create and exhibit new digital works.

As such, the Studio would be interested in disseminating information on
your lists regarding punctual events that are also presented on-line or
streamed - Salons Femmes br at nchées (primarily artists' presentations and
performances) and its annual festival - Maid in Cyberspace. I would like
to find out more about your policy and requirements regarding
submissions to your list. I also invite you to visit our Web site at
www.studioxx.org .

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerest regards,

Karen Wong
Programming Coordinator
Studio XX, Montreal, Canada