[syndicate] question

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Mar 17 23:44:02 CET 2002

>>hello, hello,
>
>oui oui
>

>>pardon, pardon
>
>voila voila

>>has someone possibly an idea what 'Captain Silver's crunch' should mean
>>in this context below ?

merci, merci frederic

well ... ) ********* I continued my research .... and :::::::::::::::::::::

voila .....

http://www.dreamcatchers.net/treasure/index.html   ) ************

Long John Silver

"His left leg was cut off close by the hip, and under the left shoulder he
carried a crutch, which he managed with wonderful dexterity, hopping about
upon it like a bird. He was very tall and strong, with a face as big as a
ham - plain and pale, but intelligent and smiling".

..... there is one letter wrong in the text I translated .... it should be:
crutch !!!!

hmmmmmmm *****

but
possibly I rather take one of your ideas  ... ) ....... ******