[syndicate] Re: yes, but is it art

self re:ply.cator netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 11 00:48:33 CET 2002

At 03:53 PM 3/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>well, in a way the piece that mez sent was highlighting this aspect of
>course and I took it as such
>but somehow sending it on syndicate as well as the countless other mailing
>lists it was sent to was a total misunderstanding of the syndicate mailing
>list

..f, how is this article _a total misunderstanding of the syndicate mailing
list_? how does the list function according 2 u?  wot r its aims, etc?

i c this article as particularly relevant here, s.pecially given the
spectre spilt & the rapid negative perception of NN postings.........these
r the actions that make up the communal function u r so keen 2 project.

>which is way beyond that basic thinking;

i don't understand this...wot basic thinking?

>cross posting is clearly at fault here. I believe that _here this post
>reads as an advertisement.

ok, & that's yr right 2 think this. [i obviously don't]. is it yr right 2
then state that the syndicate community|mailing list also holds 2 this
view, & that each member is b.ing damaged by this x.posure? isn't it a bit
g][m][od][erator][-like 2 assume as much? y not _ask_ the members wot they
think? or better yet, let them x.punge as they will.........

>>will continue your work. We can document and archive the
>>banning on the syndicate list [exchange of emails,
>>opinions] if you like to do that.
>
>which I heartily support (if anybody out there was wondering)
>
>f.

y fred? y do u support this?

x.p][l][unging,
mez