No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Jun 25 05:56:02 CEST 2002

[l!f energ!e++

From: "porculus" <porculus at wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: <nettime> How We Made Our Own "Carnivore"
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:59:45 +0200

> The difference between Carnivore and other sniffers is that Carnivore can
> get you detained. If you're unlucky these days, indefinitely without a
> trial. In other words, Carnivore is not just a program, but an integral
> element of a law enforcement strategy.

hihi javol it's like when i make love with my just handcuffed sex partner
and only caped with an ss one myself and when she said 'and now kill me with
your water pistol'..i dont like at all such mauvaise ambiance she did with
so bad joke, but i i have no effort to make i really am herman goering the
great master of the reich hounds and she was a bring back by my bud rommel
gazelle ..i yeal 'between to be an hard muscular polizei panzer carnivore or
an huge crate of grosse limp entartete kultur rhizome vegetable you have to
chose' (in yealing i reach for my water pistol of course cause i am the
greatest master of the millenium reich hounds or what !)