[syndicate] Re: Article to be approved

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 29 11:20:11 CEST 2002

Good morning all,

 >personally have nothing against your mails,
>Claudia and Clement have no objections either.

well, there is something which I do not fully understand
it is that if you don't have objections, whose tolerance is being tested here ?

>However, we got protest emails...

I think they should be discarded if we (you) do not want to reinforce the
owner/member hiatus. If someone wants to protest, please come forward and
protest on the list, otherwise I don't know what an ML is for if one can't
talk on it.

>many people don't have similar bandwidth at disposal as you do.
>your mails are quite heavy, 30-40-50 Kb - and the download time
>  costs could be the price of the next meal in East Europe.

and the price of a computer is ... ?

>If you agree, I will put your mails on our webpage at anart.no/~syndicate,
>so that anyone curious can check them.

then, they are not mail anymore, anna, come on.

f.