[syndicate] Re: Article to be approved

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Jun 29 12:29:14 CEST 2002

>Good morning all,

bonjour frederic,

)

did you finish the article ?

or are you trapped by lines ?

>>personally have nothing against your mails,
>>Claudia and Clement have no objections either.
>
>well, there is something which I do not fully understand
>it is that if you don't have objections, whose tolerance is being
>tested here ?

mmmm )
do we care for others ?

>>However, we got protest emails...
>
>I think they should be discarded if we (you) do not want to
>reinforce the owner/member hiatus.

) don't we like the story of the guest ? .. would it have made a
difference if the guest took the other path ?

>If someone wants to protest, please come forward and protest on the
>list, otherwise I don't know what an ML is for if one can't talk on
>it.

this is a good line

>>many people don't have similar bandwidth at disposal as you do.
>>your mails are quite heavy, 30-40-50 Kb - and the download time
>>  costs could be the price of the next meal in East Europe.
>
>and the price of a computer is ... ?

sharp

>>If you agree, I will put your mails on our webpage at anart.no/~syndicate,
>>so that anyone curious can check them.
>
>then, they are not mail anymore, anna, come on.

very true indeed.

but frederic, was it not you asking to not put mailings from outside
through to the list ?

the postings come from outside, they come from a non-subscribed account.
but I will not ask you to be neutral .. since I am not. I as well
defend what I like.

>f.

des fleurs
claudia