[syndicate] Re: Article to be approved

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Jun 28 23:45:03 CEST 2002

hello, hello

>Dear jodis,
>i don't know if yoy want to test the boundaries of our tolerance...
>personally  have nothing against your mails,
>Claudia and Clement

) clement likes to be a frog on a ladder

>have no objections either.
>However, we got protest emails...
>many people don't have similar bandwidth at disposal as you do.
>your mails are quite heavy, 30-40-50 Kb - and the download time
>  costs could be the price of the next meal in East Europe.
>If you agree, I will put your mails on our webpage at anart.no/~syndicate,
>so that anyone curious can check them.

hm .. would be easier if jodi would use the KKNUT page directly ...
the messages go to the DreamBeach.

other possibility: we'll put them as moderators and they moderate themselves
and they deal with protest mailings themselves )

there are seven messages waiting in the line.

any opinion ?

>greetings,
>anna balint

bonsoir