[syndicate] [Fwd: Patriot Registration]

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Sun Jan 27 12:24:29 CET 2002

O. K. Claudia, thanks for explanations. I see it was misunderstanding,
although you wrote "I will not send this link above to a friend of mine,
because it is anyway not funny at all" so I understood you think I
should have not send this to this list.
Once again, please visit this masterpiece web site:

http://www.whitehouse.org/index.asp
you will have a lot of fun. I couldn't keep from smiling loudly. It
presents the kitsch of American life and especially of White house.
Andrej