[syndicate] [Fwd: Patriot Registration]

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jan 27 02:09:10 CET 2002

Dear Andrej,

>Dear Claudia, first I must say this is not my work. And other thing, I
>thought this is a discussion list, so I think we should be informed about
>what is going on around us. I think that this WHITE HOUSE PARODY is
>excelent web site. I think your fear of truth in your own western world is
>INHUMAN.
>Andrej

looks like some misunderstandings .. sure ... am not angry about that you
send this, why should I ? and even if, this would not change anything
either ... it's everyone's list

but to reveal my comment ...

actually I would not be surprised at all, if they really do something like
this ...
it hurts, because I am expecting something like this .. in a way ... it is
actually what my American friends tell me for months that they expect
something like this ... perhaps not in this way, but in some other ..

sometimes it is good when things hurt .. because there might be some kind
of truth ... yes ..
( well, might depend on how much people are already hurt by what is going
on anyway ... but this is possibly out of context )

and, well .. probably not a day for jokes for me today ... ;(

it's not a fear of truth ... well I know what you mean and generally I
would agree with you ... but this has to do with these lovely nations also
and their laws and their strang understanding of protecting etc ... would
not be possible otherwise...

claudia