[syndicate] \/\ To follow...

Frederic Madre fmadre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 30 22:23:15 CET 2002

At 16:04 30/01/2002 +0100, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>
>------------=_1012403070-656-129
>

>www.artinfo.ru/ru/news/main/ProNetochkuNezvanovu.htm
>[ trans. babelfish ]
>

>  IN MOSCOW   IN THE WORLD   IN RUSSIA   IN PIETER   IN INTERNETE    OF 4
>RMARKI P YERIODIKA

Summary The fine Flax Wu Chung, Doanh Doanh , his father Nham Nga Hanh, and
the right arm of Nham Nga Hanh its name Huong Van Thien (that which s.est
cut the arm to save Jet Li at the end) starts to attack Invicible East. In
the film Invicible East promised in marriage one, been engaged is a woman
in the book Invicible East is homosexual, because it practised l.art
martial supreme it s.est castrated so that during the meetings of
meditation its energy interns the IQ Qong is controllable, it should not
think of sexuality, c.est why Jing Yong made a rather sadistic description
of Invicible East, a knight half very ugly man half woman, Invincible East
comes out with a man (its name is Duong Lien Dinh) I will make you a
translation rather complete of the passage of this book " Smiling And
Wander ", a rather bloody duel that j.ai liked much, I know many people
looked at Sword Man without anything including/understanding with
l.histoire, c.est completely normal, one needs an engineering absolute to
transmit the emotions of Jing Yong concentrated in 2500 pages. To follow...

Translate again:

"alexei shulgin is very ugly"

>would want to tie close creative relations. Netochka hostilely looked to it
>and said that, yes, it he knows about existence Of shul'gina, but in the
>hour it has of performans and it should prepare. Make it possible to you to
>leave there!

http://pleine-peau.com/f/trucs/maxhermanmez.jpg

c.est completely normal

f.