\/\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 30 16:04:15 CET 2002

www.artinfo.ru/ru/news/main/ProNetochkuNezvanovu.htm
[ trans. babelfish ]

 IN MOSCOW   IN THE WORLD   IN RUSSIA   IN PIETER   IN INTERNETE    OF 4
RMARKI P YERIODIKA

On Netochke Of nezvanovoy as the integral part of the Russian culture

Aleksey Shul'gin, well-known media- artist and professor ProArte, has the
undivided love. He so frequently told about the artist Netochke Of
nezvanovoy, thus infected by its love of its students, that the means Of
netochki shielded by itself Fedor Mikhaylovich's himself means, carelessly
written one-and-a-half centuries ago similar/analogous novel.

The essence of the history, described not by Dostoyevsky, but Shul'ginym,
is briefly such. Several years ago appeared the virtual artist Of netochka
Of nezvanova, who sufficiently rapidly became famous by her net projects.
Among the products of its labor were also musical performansy, created with
the aid of a certain program, written by unknown programmers and sold for
the big enough money. Shul'gin advanced hypothesis - Netochka not simply
virtual character, but adroit advertising trick of company, which generates
program, directed toward the expansion of sales of product among the moved
public. He discussed so - company Ma$Donalds ponastroila everywhere his
institutions for sale of gamburgerov, but the here formed public there you
will not drag. But here cloud/club HAUGS appeared extraordinary refinement
on this market and, after beginning from one small coffee house in the book
bench and by sitting there poet Rubenstein, it became the powerful
network/grid of intellectual Ma$Donalds for entire Moscow - with the
restaurants, the stores, the galleries and so forth it means, spoke
Shul'gin, and in the skill must be also the very. Sly and adroit owners
conducted marketingovoye research among the musicians, artists and other
necessary people and created Netochku.

There was how its surprise, when it revealed/detected into one of the
visits to Amsterdam that there is a real person of feminine sex with the
New Zealand passport, in which stands not more not less as " Netochyuka Of
nezvanova ". Before its appearance it appeared to it into the make-up room,
modestly it was represented and said that he the admirer of its talent
would want to tie close creative relations. Netochka hostilely looked to it
and said that, yes, it he knows about existence Of shul'gina, but in the
hour it has of performans and it should prepare. Make it possible to you to
leave there!

Andrey Smirnov, the leader of Moscow Termen- center, was more lucky. In the
program of the current festival, organized by him in Moscow, it is
registered: 13.11.2001 / 18-00 / The TERMEN- center / Of netochka Nezvanova
(New Zealand). master- class with respect to software from the center STEIM
(Amsterdam) .

Certainly after in all, which told, 4 it decided to go to this appearance
and to see this 4 with its eyes expected what conveniently. Most of all 4
it was inclined to the fact that I will see Shul'gina itself, changed
clothes into the woman's clothing and frolicing public with sequential
muzykal'nvym performansom. Under the most daring svikh assumptions 4 it
reached the fact that actually existing Netochka will strike me by the
courage of thought, by the originality of judgments and by the
wealth/riches of ideas.

Reality occurs so it is distressing! - said one four year old boy, after
deserving thus the extraordinary respect for the governess of kindergarten.
There was how my disappointment, when 4 it saw lady at the age from the
young to the average, yes me will be permitted such ambiguity, which for
long and tediously explained to public how to use the designated musical
program. 4 so much saw the master- classes, in which those leading told how
to use Adobe Of premiyer or To adobe Of pyuotosyuop, that in no way I can
more this listen to. Instead of speaking about the principles, the concepts
and the ideas, these people show, to what knob/button it is necessary to
harvest so that here this " would come out ". Developed Yuelp to the
program alternated by the video recordings of performansov, created with
the aid of this or such knob/button. People from intellectual Dutch tusni
extracted from the strings, the computers and the instruments mournful "
psikhodeliku ". Netochka explained, which shows this despite the fact that
aesthetically by it these appearances do not please themselves.

4 said Netochke that he thought that it in reality does not exist and it
arrived to look at changed clothes Shul'gina. 4 it asked, it can confirm or
refute its virtuality. Netochka said that Shul'gina knows, but that he in
its opinion too much speaks (there was in the form - it stirs). But its
virtuality it to confirm or refute cannot. Then 4 it asked, once its
existence is doubtful, but, from other side, something does not
aesthetically by it please itself, then it can at least confirm existence
of urgent/actual aesthetics. Netochka said that this is very simple - you
look at anything, and if this pleases itself you, then this aesthetical,
but if not, then no.

Here indeed and in Dostoyevsky always in the novel the matter around the
money twists itself, so that Shul'gin in the final analysis apropos of the
marketingovykh methods of rights. What only stands the disgusting scene, in
which Netochka pulls out money in its step-father- dipsomaniac
-muzykanta(!), shouting - Papochka! papochka! I not can! it is cannot! For
mom it is necessary to eat tea. It cannot be in mom taken, it is in any way
cannot!

To zakochit' this history me it is desirable not by quotation from
classics, but by one old anecdote. Buratino tells Malvina: Ah, as 4 you I
love! Malvin it answers: I love, love... I have from your love entire/all
pizda in the splinters!

Andrey Velikanov . (demanding and not good, however, as Fedor our
Mikhalych. YU P)
13 November 2001 of year.

© 1991-2001 ART and NFO
design ART and NFO
arrangement/position ART and NFO

-
-
-

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com

                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!
   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz