[syndicate] best art project

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Wed Jan 30 18:44:14 CET 2002

Dear Melentie,
Thanks for explanations. Yes, Macedonia is interesting, especially
because its culture is developing in war situation. I appreciate very
much your cultural efforts. I know how it is to work under blockade and
war. More than your cultural work I appreciate your efforts to give
truthful information about war situation in this list. But as I have
seen you didn't get much support here, and I am afraid of next spring
offensive of ANA. It seams nobody cares for Orthodox churches exposed to
terrorists attacks, civilian villagers too, but the WTC is mentioned
still every day, the contemporary church of money and New World Order.
Now 3,700 civilians are killed in Afghanistan as a revenge,  lets hope
the mentioning of WTC devil's church vill stop now. But Macedonian
people is a victim of the same terrorism, the difference is only that
Macedonia is not in USA, and it will serve well for oil and gas pipeline
from Caucasus. That is our unfortunate Balkanian destiny.
Be glad that Soros is not taking care of you, but I think he is
financing the pipelines.

My reaction on your info on voting was because you asked us to vote for
you ;)
Andrej