[syndicate] best art project

Misko mpandil at soros.org.mk
Wed Jan 30 10:40:57 CET 2002

Hi Andrej,

Unfortunately we are getting less and less from Soros so that I am
unable to cover the costs of the lobbying :-)))
On a more serious note, the voting is not connected to any money award
or similar. It is not even important who wins.
It is just to emphasize the most important cultural events in Macedonia
during 2001 (during time of war basically).
Basically I was thinking a lot whether to send this to the lists but my
motives were to get the Syndicate list (and other lists I might add) acquainted
with the art&culture production in Macedonia. Perhaps something can grow out of it.
If not in SEAFair you might get interested in some of the other 22 projects.

Best regards,

Melentie Pandilovski
Melentie Pandilovski
Director