[syndicate] Re:Re:re:\n2

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Feb 21 19:54:40 CET 2002

At 20:51 20.02.02 +0100, anna balint wrote:
>dear claudia,

dear anna,

>apropos...
>was there a public arhives of the entries to the competition like at the ars
>electronica? and an archives of the last year's entries? some good
>presentations or round-tables?

no idea.
the best idea is probably to ask Andreas or to consult the web page.
there appeared an article in the Berliner Zeitung by Tilman Baumgaertel,
but also only a review of the exhibition, not very positive actually.

one example:
http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/features/robotlab

>is there a catalogue available of the festival?

yes, there is a catalogue but I do not have it

>Alexei Shulgin's work was also in Graz two years ago...

hm .. very funny ... looks like some more blocks than one ... had to listen
to it three whole days
http://www.ezaic.de/hello/shulgin.mp3
;) probably blamed Robert, because he was available ... interesting ..

oh, at the same time outside haider's election campaign sounded like this:
http://www.ezaic.de/hello/election.mp3

>I guess it looked
>helpless intentionally, it has to be like that.

I like to learn

>gr.
>a.

greetings