\n2

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 20 20:51:24 CET 2002

dear claudia,
apropos...
was there a public arhives of the entries to the competition like at the ars
electronica? and an archives of the last year's entries? some good
presentations or round-tables? is there a catalogue available of the festival?

Alexei Shulgin's work was also in Graz two years ago...  I guess it looked
helpless intentionally, it has to be like that.

gr.
a.
----------------------------
>no idea. this work at the transmediale reminded me a work by Robert Adrian
X, which was presented in Graz 2 years ago,
very similar, but this does not mean anything. Can happen. But have a block
then, when I see something like this.
The exhibition was really not good. pfff ..
one very nice video work, I thought.
and regarding Shulgin's work have to admit that he at least tried to go
public, although it looked a little bit helpless to me.

integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> anna balint <epistolaris at freemail.hu>
>
> >Dear Claudia,
>
> i see it all now.
>
> >I  rarely saw somebody so enthousiast about his own program!
>
> komsomolskaya pravda

cooperativa... da, da, I know, that had a sad end.

> >running, ... is it true that it is  rather slow?
> >I love eg. Istvan Kantor, becuase he has a lot of sense of humour,
> >makes excellent pancakes for breakfast, and so on, he is an excellent
> composer and musician...
>
> you hate me. i feel it. i am simply fond of him as a man.

I cannot say that i hate you. I read your mails sometimes, and I appreciate
them. I can't stand if you tell me whom or what I should love. Ok, I can buy
nato, if I want [i don't], but to ' love' it ? That's manipulation.

> >Alexei Shulgin= v.ugly, why such a hype around him?
> >greetings,
> >Anna
>
>        excessively, excessively, that is.
> but when the train had drawn up, the hander-in,
> with business secrets and talcum for ballroom floors,
> that means one needn't, it means there's no need,
> love is of flesh and blood,
> we're pawns you see, and someone plays with us,
> separating, coming apart?

But Shul'gin, we were never together!

greetings,
anna balint

Dear Frederic,
I could not make a sense of your translation of chapter 164-165 [that already
sounds already so complicated]. What is with the chief of the clan, and his
right arm? and the mediaval chinese art martial?
and it seems that there is a love story that maybe could put xy together ["it
is 01 + 01 + 01 misfortune to be 01 ugly + broke + simply.inter.aktive.xy"].
Does Doanh Link Doanh know about the whole story and the pact of Invincible
East?
greetings,
anna