True stories

Brilliant Sunshine herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 11:14:34 CET 2002

>From usenet today:

True stories
I remember looking at my sister in her crib at 3yrs old (me), at 4 I
remember the gift my father got me, ( some of you may remember these)
it was an arrow that when put on head looked like it went right through
(fitted like ear muffs).

Once when we were children we went to the town next door to a party and
he was getting kicked out by the girl whose parents owned the house.
It
was my brother and me against 30 guys.  He, being a dumb ass hits the
girl in the chest.  The crowd just masses on us and I went to work.  I
knocked out six guys in about 30 seconds.  There were 6 unconscious
bodies on the floor.  I had been boxing with pros for six years six
rounds a day six days a week.  I would hit them and they would fall
unconscious.  All in thirty seconds and the crowd just was back and
giving me room.  We walked out of that house and nobody bothered to say
shit.

I live with guilt on a minute to minute basis.  It is part and parcel
of my existence.  It influences my actions and my inactions.  Yet, the
last time I experienced a sense of true and overwhelming shame, I was
six.  I still remember hiding during my lunch hour (or half-hour, more
properly) after being publicly reprimanded by the teacher.  I didn't
want anyone even looking at me.  I was truly ashamed, in spite of
believing that I was innocent, and thus, felt no guilt.  But no
incident since then has elicited that same emotion.

We have been married for 17 years and have known each other for 21. I
have always shown a great interest in buying her clothing, in how she
looks and in how she does her makeup. Recently I have been trying to
discuss fashion in a lot more detail than most guys would ever notice.
I point out how other women dress and use the correct words for what
they are wearing (jewel neckline, gauze, hemline. bias cut, choker,
etc). Hopefully bells will start ringing in her head and she may
connect the dots from all of our years together. Not sure if this is a
great idea though.

Throughout my life, there have been different times when I've felt
dirty but it is hard to explain.  It is a sexual type of feeling, sort
of like being exposed, incestuous, and sick to my stomach all at once.
Lately, it has been much more frequent and intense.  No, I was never
molested or anything like that.

test messages - people on alt.test and variations just type whatever
comes to mind. I want to expand on this but they delete them all at
midnight
Hello, chicken.
MacSOUP and Thoth behave as expected

random thoughts
For all  the do gooder's, Charlie does not take sides.  He is a
Cosmic Angel so he does things the Cosmic way.

I'm Karen and i am in need of an egg donor or frozen embryos that
are no longer needed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Keith Wigdor. I am a Surrealist.

when you come out of the dancin and you go by the chippie try chips
and cheese its great and saves u makin somthing to eat when u get home

i would have an intimate relationship with a nigger, with a spic, with
asian, with a jap, a jew, anyone attractive, regardless what color skin
they have. sometimes the color of their skin makes them all the more
attractive.

I'm going now to experiment!!! I just hope the taste of the resulting
cheese will be good!

Personally, I'd rather ride him with a bit in his mouth.  Perhaps
a nice pelham.

wondering if anyone could point me in the direction in how to make a
swan...

personal philosophy
It would be better if we could reduce the level of stress in the
world, which would decrease the need for drugs and intensive love
making. We would get a cooler world where we could relax and trust
each other more.

A few of the words I live by: "Live life day to day, on your own terms
(not someone else's).  Set your own moral compass, let it not be set
for you.  Define your own self worth, let it not be defined for you.
Your creativity (i.e., intellectual property) is yours to do with as
you please; in absence of an explicit agreement to the contrary
(signed by you) it is not for others to do with as they please."

porn image titles
Bound and shocked with electricity
Bald beaver taking a shower
Sex frenzy in Seoul Korea