[syndicate] Re: thank you && hacking corporations

Brilliant Sunshine herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 10:59:30 CET 2002

I don't filter spam. Some of the spam tells me something about the
undercurrents of our psyche. I recently got caught up in an exchange
with a Nigerian spammer which scared me.

my geeky friends use "spam assassin"  You can tweak it all you want to
sort messages into various probabilities of being spam based on
criteria you design, which can be an interesting excercise in itself.

- michael